Best Documentaries (2023)
This list will be updated each time I find a new documentary I really like!
I have been watching more and more documentaries lately, especially since I started listening to The Joe Rogan Experience podcast. Joe and his guests inspired me to dig deeper into some stories and that's what I did. 😊
I have wrote a blog post specific about my favorites Joe Rogan Experience podcast episodes. You can find it here if you are a fan like me. 😅
Anyway, without much fuss, here is the list! 👇
Documentaries (sorted by most liked)
- The Rescue (Rescue, Cave Diving, Thailand)
- Free Solo (Free Climbing, Extreme Sports, Inspiring)
- The Alpinist (Alpinism, Extreme Sports, Inspiring)
- 14 Peaks: Nothing Is Impossible (Alpinism, Extreme Sports, Motivational)
- Into the Wild (Wilderness, Survival, Hunting)
- The Social Dilemma (Privacy, Social Media, Conspiracy)
- Q: Into the Storm (Free Speech, Politics, Conspiracy)
- UFO (UFO, Conspiracy, History) - #UPDATED
As I said, this list will be updated every time I find a new documentary I really like and think it's worth including. Make sure to keep an eye on this post by bookmarking me! 👆
💬 Let me know what's your favorite documentary?